- Just because the Seeker posts the outing doesn’t imply they’re the ones footing the bill. This is a level playing field, of benefit to both. This is not a “Date”. Pay your share. If it is a walk in nature, it’s totally free!
- If your chosen Companion decides that the outing isn’t quite right for them after you have given details, please allow them the right to change their mind. It’s nothing personal.
- Be punctual for the arranged outing. It wouldn’t be fair on your companion who arrives on time if you’re late.
- The only means of contact at this stage is via the website, so understand that they may be in transit and unable to check their alert, unless you have decided to exchange numbers.
- If you are the Seeker, take care to let your keen potential companions know as soon as possible via the quick Polite Decline button if you have decided on your outing with another Companion. That allows them to find a companion for another outing that day.
- Dress appropriately for the occasion; dinner in gym kit, or your Spider Man costume, may not go down well if your companion is in their Evening Best.
- Respect people’s personal space. Pick up the cues. Some people need more “elbow room” than others.
- When you check the icons or fill out the boxes, it’s to your own advantage, as well as that of potential companions, to be honest; it is better to know where everyone stands.
- When you fill out your own profile it is better to be your authentic-self. Whoever resonates with the authentic-you, will be your perfect companion.
- Be tolerant and accepting if people need to make changes to plans. We never know what is going on in people’s lives. We can’t judge.
- It goes without saying that you will be kind and respectful towards your companion during your outing. But we’re saying it anyway!